KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account:Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day.........issued in the interest of investors.
State-of-the-art technologies ensure that CDSL is always convenient,Read More ...
- University of Mumbai launches CDSL's National Academic Depository
- To know more about Initiatives to educate investors by NCFE, kindly visit following link. i.e. http://www.ncfeindia.org
- CDSL wins NetApp Inovation Award in recognition of INNOVATION IN ENTERPRISE MOBILITY
- CDSL wins ICONIC IDC Insight Award 2014
- SEBI Circular - Redressal of investor grievances through SEBI complaints redress system (SCORES) platform as on December 23, 2014
- EMC Transformers Award was presented for best use of IT to transform business in 2014, to CDSL
TRUST - TRansaction Using Secured Texting for CDSL Demat Account Holders is now available on Blackberry , iphone, Android and Windows phone through GPRS. For more details please contact your Depository Participant-DPs.
- Ministry of Finance Notification on RGESS - 2013
- Update on PAN Compliance.
- CDSL's online tutorial for NISM Series VI (DOCE)
- SEBI Circular - Registration for the purpose of Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act as on December 31, 2014
- SEBI CIRCULAR - Single Registration for Deopsitory Participant
- SEBI Circular - Inter-Governmental agreement with United States of America under Foreign Accounts as on June 30, 2014
- SEBI CIRCULAR - CONSOLIDATED ACCOUNT STATEMENT (CAS) FOR ALL SECURITIES ASSETS
- SEBI Circular - DISPATCH OF PHYSICAL STATEMENTS TO BOS HAVING ZERO BALANCE AND NIL TRANSACTIONS.
- SEBI Circular- DELIVERY INSTRUCTION SLIP (DIS) ISSUANCE AND PROCESSING.
- SEBI CIRCULAR - REVIEW OF THE SECURITIES LENDING AND BORROWING (SLB)FRAMEWORK
- SEBI Circular on Anti Money Laundering
- SEBI-Circular for DIS Issuance and Processing
- Presentation - Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS).
- FAQ on Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS).