KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
*****No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.*****Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account:Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day.........issued in the interest of investors.
State-of-the-art technologies ensure that CDSL is always convenient,Read More ...
CDSL wins Express Security Strategist Awards 2016
MEDIA RELEASE : Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Trust (Prabhadevi) Mumbai introduces facility to devotees for donating equity shares in Demat
SEBI Circular - Simplification of Account Opening Kit
SEBI CIRCULAR – Review of the framework of position limits for currency derivatives contracts
- MEDIA RELEASE : Mr.T. S. Krishna Murthy appointed as the Chairman of CDSL
- MEDIA RELEASE :CDSL launches e-locker facility for easi/easiest users
- MEDIA RELEASE : CDSL launches ‘m-Voting’, a mobile app for e-Voting
- Profile of CDSL Demat Account Holder as on December 2015.
- PRESS RELEASE - CDSL Dispatches Demat Statement & KYC to Flood affected BOs in Chennai, Cuddalore & Kanchipurama
- Media Release – CDSL Sand Art Sculpture at Puri Beach, Odisha
- Media Release: CDSL crosses 1 crore Demat Accounts
CDSL wins IDG’s CIO100 Awards 2016
CDSL wins EMC Transformers Awards 2015
CDSL wins IDG’s CIO100 Awards 2015
CDSL wins IDG’s Security Supreme Special Awards 2015
- Update on PAN Compliance.
SEBI Circular- Investor Protection Fund (IPF) of Depositories
SEBI CIRCULAR - REVISED CONTENTS OF APPLICATION-CUM-BIDDING FORM AND MANNER OF DISCLOSURE
SEBI circular - Implementation Of The Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA) and Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
SEBI General Order – Prohibition on Raising Further Capital from Public and Transfer of Securities of Suspended Companies
CDSL wins Dataquest Business Technology Awards 2015 in 4 award categories.
CDSL wins Innovative CIO Awards 2015
- Media Release: University of Mumbai launches CDSL's National Academic Depository
- To know more about Initiatives to educate investors by NCFE, kindly visit following link. i.e. http://www.ncfeindia.org
CDSL wins InfoSec Maestros Awards 2015
CDSL wins NetApp Innovation Awards 2015
SEBI Circular - Redressal of investor grievances through SEBI complaints redress system (SCORES) platform as on December 23, 2014
SEBI Circular - Registration for the purpose of Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act as on December 31, 2014
- SEBI CIRCULAR - Single Registration for Depository Participant
SEBI Circular - Inter-Governmental agreement with United States of America under Foreign Accounts as on June 30, 2014
TRUST - TRansaction Using Secured Texting for CDSL Demat Account Holders is now available on Blackberry , iphone, Android and Windows phone through GPRS. For more details please contact your Depository Participant-DPs.
- SEBI CIRCULAR - CONSOLIDATED ACCOUNT STATEMENT (CAS) FOR ALL SECURITIES ASSETS
- CDSL's online tutorial for NISM Series VI (DOCE)
- SEBI Circular- DELIVERY INSTRUCTION SLIP (DIS) ISSUANCE AND PROCESSING.
- SEBI Circular - DISPATCH OF PHYSICAL STATEMENTS TO BOS HAVING ZERO BALANCE AND NIL TRANSACTIONS.
- SEBI CIRCULAR - REVIEW OF THE SECURITIES LENDING AND BORROWING (SLB)FRAMEWORK
- SEBI Circular on Anti Money Laundering
- SEBI-Circular for DIS Issuance and Processing
- Ministry of Finance Notification on RGESS - 2013
- Presentation - Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS).
- FAQ on Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS).