Experience / Role :
- Minimum 5 + years of hands on experience as a System Administrator (Windows, Linux, Storage, AD, Email Exchange etc.)
- Strong fundamentals and knowledge of Server Clustering, Virtualization, Storage Protocol and system, Backup Solution, DC & DR    operation.
- Candidate with Certification of MCSE, MCSA, VMware, Linux and Storage Certification will be preferred.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Job Description :
- Manage Data centre Facility, Server Infrastructure, Backups, Domain Controller, AD & DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP, NTP, File Server, DB    Servers and other system required by different business
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of server environment - Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Servers, Server Clustering,    Virtual Server environment (Hyper-V, VMWare, KVM), Linux (RedHat, SUSE, CentOS etc.)
- User management, group Policy management, access rights permission on AD setup, AD Integration, operation/system availability    and performance expectations
- Storage Administration and aware of various Storage solution (Raid configurations, File System & Permissions, cloud Technology,    flash, software-defined storage, and data backup + disaster recovery.
- Manage Backup solution to comply with regulatory requirement
- Manage Video Conferencing Solution across location
- Develop and follow best IT practices for server, DB hardening and monitoring its performance
- Provide support for new Application Implementation, Administration and monitoring
- Vendor coordination for various software tool implementation, administration, licensing, utilization etc.
- Email solution management (MS Exchange, O365 and other Email system)
- Patch Management, Perform Security audit like VAPT for all servers, DB, Web facing application etc.
- Facility audit for Datacentre and its requirement.
- Compute Headroom sizing, designing solution, providing working as per need and follow best practise for any implementation in DC    to comply with any audit.
- Liaison with all regional SPOC for keeping inventory, carrying out audit for server room facility at each location. Having control over    all Servers, DB, Application etc.
- Ensure system availability and Manages small to medium sized projects according to business requirement
- Assist with technology planning for any upcoming project requirement.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations
- Maintains documentation of the physical and Virtual infrastructure setup
- Manage and maintain all records of License, AMC, Agreement, renewal etc.
- ITIL Process knowledge (Problem, Incident, Change Management)
Please email your resume, mentioning the position applied for in the subject column at [email protected]